his program is developed to provide individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to adequately follow work health and safety procedures in order to minimise fatalities and risks in the transport industry.
As a person involved in the transport and logistics industry, you can enroll in the TLIF0025 course at Highway Truck Driving School to get a customized training procedure that will educate you on the importance of work health and safety procedures. Learning the protocols and regulations of work health and safety management in a workplace can enhance work efficiency.
What will you learn in TLIF0025?
- Workplace procedures for hazard control
- Implement safety precautions and risk control tactics
- Set up a plan for managing work health and safety
- Assess the staff competence towards work health and safety procedures
- Contribute to work health and safety management arrangements
- Keep record of work health and safety procedures
What are the entry requirements?
There are no formal licensing, legislative, or certification requirements needed to enroll in this course. However, the following conditions need to be followed.
- Applicants must provide appropriate Australian proof of identity
- Applicants must pay the allocated fee
How is the course delivered?
- Distance self-paced learning and face-to-face training and assessment
- Classroom-based training with a full experience trainer
- Other modes of learning like face to face, online, and practical simulation
What is the duration of the course?
This unit can be completed within 8 hours of the allocated training time.
What are the qualification pathways?
This course is equivalent to TLIF1001A Follow occupational health and safety procedures.